Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows with many modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known BitTorrent Client (http://www.transmissionbt.com). This project follows what was started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from part of latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.9.14 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 15.1.0.
- Built using gcc 5.1.0; Qt 4.8.7; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.42.1; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.2a; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Simply what we need to upload torrents!
first 64-bit bit torrent client what I found
I love it! Indeed, I loved it since the very first time I used it in Xubuntu; I am using Windows at the moment and love it the same: simple, fast, straight to the point!
Pretty good, i`m using it.