Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows better, and modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released, its almost a fork of that project, and it will be a fork, or even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.7.8 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 8.6.0.
- Built using gcc 4.8.2; Qt 4.8.5; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.33.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1e; miniupnp 1.8
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
I'm sure this program would be wonderful except I see nothing even though the program is running in a thread according to Process Explorer. What do I need to do to get it to work?
Right-click "Open Folder" only open My Computer; right-click "Set Location" is completely not functioning. Windows 8 64-bit And it does not create start menu for standard users, you'd have to look for it in its installation folder
I saw dbus-daemon running in background but it just doesn't associate magnet links.