Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows better, and modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.8.0 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 8.6.0.
- Built using gcc 4.8.2; Qt 4.8.5; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.35.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1f; miniupnp 1.8
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Used a year or so, very satisfied!
WOW! Amazing port, signed up just to review it, everything is ported including web-remote features, magnet links can be automatically opened with this application, and best of all, it serves as either a replacement for utorrent or a remote for your transmission server. Thanks!
Thanks ! Not CPU intensive and does the work straight away !! Great tool, guys !! Keep up the hard work cos its very appreciated !!!!!! :)
all the good thing on linux