Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows with many modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known BitTorrent Client (http://www.transmissionbt.com). This project follows what was started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from part of latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.9.6 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 9.5.3.
- Built using gcc 4.9.2; Qt 4.8.6; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.40.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.2; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Alsmost as good as the NMac version. Thanks for this !!!!
best client i found so far, which allow to use one to download torrents and add them from multiple devices without any fancy browser plugins.
Really great Port to Windows!
I've used Transmission a lot and this port does exactly the same. Good application and good port.