Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows with many modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known BitTorrent Client (http://www.transmissionbt.com). This project follows what was started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from part of latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.9.14 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 9.5.5.
- Built using gcc 5.1.0; Qt 4.8.6 (patched with latest CVE fixes); libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.42.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.2a; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
first 64-bit bit torrent client what I found
I love it! Indeed, I loved it since the very first time I used it in Xubuntu; I am using Windows at the moment and love it the same: simple, fast, straight to the point!
Pretty good, i`m using it.
It would look better (more profesional/reliable) if the screenshots would be up to day (and not fron WinXP with the green default theme)...
A light-weight program that does pretty much everything a torrent client should do, and it does it flawlessly. The UI might seem a bit limited compared to what you may be used to but if that's what it takes to have a free, open-source and reliable client then that's more than fine. Thumbs-up.