Port of Transmission-Qt to Windows
Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Sometimes includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.7.2 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with InstallJammer 1.2.15.
- Built using gcc 4.8.0; Qt 4.8.4; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.30.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1e; miniupnp 1.8
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Executables packed with UPX.
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Right-click "Open Folder" only open My Computer; right-click "Set Location" is completely not functioning. Windows 8 64-bit And it does not create start menu for standard users, you'd have to look for it in its installation folder
I saw dbus-daemon running in background but it just doesn't associate magnet links.