Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows better, and modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released, its almost a fork of that project, and it will be a fork, or even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.7.8 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 8.6.0.
- Built using gcc 4.8.2; Qt 4.8.5; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.33.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1e; miniupnp 1.8
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
all the good thing on linux
Fantástico. La verdad es que es la alternativa perfecta para poder bajar torrents prescindiendo de otros clientes como uTorrent.
Excellent windows port of the best open source torrent client.
El mejor que he visto , mejor que los otros populares, este es simple y mas dinámico. GRACIAS :)
By Far the best Bit-Torrent application I have ever used. Very clean, very light, very fast!