Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows better, and modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.9.2 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 9.0.2.
- Built using gcc 4.9.1; Qt 4.8.6; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.39.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1j; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Really great Port to Windows!
I've used Transmission a lot and this port does exactly the same. Good application and good port.
Hello. How to add program to startup ???
I used Transmission heavily under Ubuntu Linux; this port is just as solid.