Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Sometimes includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.7.2 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with InstallJammer 1.2.15.
- Built using gcc 4.8.1; Qt 4.8.5; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.30.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1e; miniupnp 1.8
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Executables packed with UPX.
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Trqtw is excellent! Thanks.
Very good Software.
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
Love it. A real uTorrent contender, I have yet to find something to complain about it. Looking for some juicy updates. One request: Let me open a file by double clicking it on the files tab, thats the only thing I Miss from uTorrent.
Best alternative to uTorrent, no more bloatware ;)
Very good free BitTorrent client!