Port of Transmission-Qt to Windows
Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Sometimes includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.7.2 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with InstallJammer 1.2.15.
- Built using gcc 4.8.0; Qt 4.8.4; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.30.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1e; miniupnp 1.8
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Executables packed with UPX.
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
Right-click "Open Folder" only open My Computer; right-click "Set Location" is completely not functioning. Windows 8 64-bit And it does not create start menu for standard users, you'd have to look for it in its installation folder
Love it. A real uTorrent contender, I have yet to find something to complain about it. Looking for some juicy updates. One request: Let me open a file by double clicking it on the files tab, thats the only thing I Miss from uTorrent.
Best alternative to uTorrent, no more bloatware ;)
Very good free BitTorrent client!
ThanX for porting this great BT client to win32. To bad the context menu in the webinterface is hooked to the RightMouseButton. When you right click, the web browser also draws its menu right on top Transmission's menu. Would be better if the click event is moved from right to LeftButton. Transmission is easy to use straightforward bit torrent client. It's not loaded with tons of useless features. That's why this Linux app is so good. D.Colin !? Feel free to update :P https://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/trqtw/2010/12/05/translators-wanted/