3DimViewer is a lightweight 3D viewer of medical DICOM datasets that is distributed as open source software. The viewer is multiplatform software written in C++ that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems.
- Truly 3D viewer of medical volumetric data.
- Multiplanar and orthogonal XY, XZ and YZ views.
- Adjustable density window.
- Density and distance measuring.
- DICOM dataset import.
- Volume rendering using shaders running on NVidia and AMD graphic cards.
- Tissue segmentation based on thresholding.
- Surface modeling of any segmented tissue.
- 3D surface rendering.
- Running on Windows and Mac OS X.
A very fast, light, useful and interesting program. I recommend it to all