Training diary for triathlon and endurance sports for planing and tracking sport activities. Main features are a flexible calendar view, exercise and note entries, heartrate-graphs and laptime dialogs, graphical statistics and filters, search function, import functions for Polar Diary Data and SportsTracker files. Easy handling, lightweight, fast and save. For Linux and Windows. Data stored in XML.
- dynamic diary view (1 - 12 weeks visible)
- as much different sporttypes you want
- stand-alone applications for linux and windows
- import training data from SportsTracker
- searching the diary entries
- filter for diary view
- theme selection
- import Polar pdd data 2.0 (i.e. from Polar Precision Performance Software)
- edit Polar hrm graphs
hi, tried to import hrm files (polar). I have some problems to import hrm files e.g. time format in file seems to be wrong (too old?) -> Length=1:07:25.6 does not work but Length=01:07:25.6 will! I have also to remove some sections like [IntTimes], [Summary-123], [Summary-TH] otherwise i got some errors. Section [Note] is not imported (not that good). Okay, maybe the file format is to old (from year 2001 Version=105. Other things seems to be ok. regards horst
Hi all! I would be pleased about any feedback on my triathlon training diary software.