A C++ based lightweight, non-invasive SCA (Service Component Architecture) runtime. Optimized for the use in the embedded domain.
We are proud to announce release 0.8 of Trentino
Release 0.8 adds a major feature to Trentino. With Service discovery, configuration, deployment and operation of Services on devices is made simple and cost efficient.
- support for the C++ implementation type
- dependency injection
- wire reinjection (aka rewiring, hot deployment)
- executable deployment console
- lightweight proprietary TCP/IP binding based on Google's Protocol Buffers
- distributed service discovery
- ca. 1 MB memory footprint without remote communication, ca. 3.5 MB with remote
- for more see: https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/trentino/wiki/TrentinoFeatures
Be the first to post a review of Trentino!