A TrapKAT Sysex Data Dump Editor for .Net/MONO.
The latest version supports both V3 and V4 SysEx dump formats and will convert between them. (This is not extensively tested - please report bugs!)
The program is written under .Net 4.5 and runs on Linux under MONO 126.96.36.199 (with some form layout errors). I expect it will run on MacOSX under MONO similarly and possibly *BSD and Solaris.
A JVM version is in the works (don't hold your breath, though).
- AlternateMode TrapKAT V3 and V4 SysEx Dump editing
- Convert V3 dumps to V4 and V4 dumps to V3
- Easily configure pad settings
- Copy and paste pads within and across kits
- Swap pads within and across kits
- Configure Kit settings
- Load individual kits to specific slots
- Save individual kits (with kit number)
- Configure Global settings (to a degree)
- Load and save Global dumps
- Load and save All Memory dumps
Be the first to post a review of pljones TrapKAT Editor for .Net/MONO!