June 25, 2014
32 bit and 64 bit versions.
32-bit (will run everywhere), and 64-bit only on 64-bit versions of Windows.
Note that it was decided to maintain and compile the choice 2.7x core rather than the somewhat buggy 2.8x core. That is why you will see only infrequent and far less bug fixes than the official 2.8x branches. Don't worry about running 2.77+ for extended days or having quits.
The included remote GUI port is fine tuned to the daemon released here.
Please report or review.
Unofficial Windows build of transmission daemon (cygwin) with temporary piece support. https://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/532 plus lots of other enhancements!
Well tested ( https://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/532#comment:176 ), 2.77 core and kept up to date.
Current source: https://github.com/cfpp2p/transmission/commits/cygwin
Please read usage notes following the December 28, 2012 tab.
- Also included, among several others, are many additional bug fixes and enhancements
- not limited to:
- Prefetching of magnetized metadata right away
- Improve “No Data Found” error message and recovery behavior
- Make it possible to choose what files to download after getting magnet metadata
- Seeding progress bars do not show in Web UI
- Correct implementation of Blocklists loaded is used to filter DHT
- Collect unwanted, but received, blocks in a separate file
- Skip verify check
- Re-verify on completion
- Web Client and Desktop GUI Client for Windows included
Be the first to post a review of transmission-daemon-cygwin!