January 27, 2014
32 bit and 64 bit versions.
32-bit (will run everywhere), and 64-bit only on 64-bit versions of Windows.
Unofficial Windows build of transmission daemon (cygwin) with temporary piece support. https://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/532 plus lots of other enhancements !
Well tested ( https://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/532#comment:176 ), 2.77 core and kept up to date.
Current source: https://github.com/cfpp2p/transmission/commits/cygwin
Please read usage notes following the December 28, 2012 tab.
- Also included, among several others, are many additional bug fixes and enhancements not limited to:
- Prefetching of magnetized metadata right away
- Improve “No Data Found” error message and recovery behavior
- Make it possible to choose what files to download after getting magnet metadata
- Seeding progress bars do not show in Web UI
- The correct implementation of Blocklists loaded in Transmission should be used to filter DHT communication
- Collect unwanted, but received, blocks in a separate file
- Web Client and Desktop GUI Client for Windows included
Be the first to post a review of transmission-daemon-cygwin!