Transie is a dual-pane text editor for translators. It's made with Gambas and runs on Linux with Qt and KDE.
- Edit two files simultaneously (source and translation)
- Two-pane editing in vertical or horizontal placement (for widescreen or square monitors, respectively)
- Developed in Gambas 2.21 (BASIC), easy to modify and extend
- Translation memory manager
- Interface is translated in English (US and British) and Greek
- Clipboard memory
- Full-screen mode
- On-line version check
- Text search (full text or within selected text)
- Packages for Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora, Mandriva
- Works on both 32bit anf 64bit systems
Be the first to post a review of Transie!