Stencil for Omnigraffle drawing tool (Mac & iPad) to enable architecture description views to be created for the TRAK Enterprise Architecture Framework (available on Sourceforge via the trak, trakmetamodel and trakviewpoints projects).
Provides the set of shapes and connectors needed to create TRAK views to describe the enterprise, concepts, systems and how they're procured.
Using the stencil in conjunction with the defining TRAK documents you can be up and creating architecture description in minutes.
When used with OmniGraffle Pro it also provides the attributes for each object to capture extra information. When used on the iPad and with OmniGraffle on the Mac this information is preserved.
This project is the master source of the stencil which is also distributed via OmniGraffle and Graffletopia.
- stencil for OmniGroup Omnigraffle drawing tool (Mac analogue of Visio)
- drawing objects for TRAK Enterprise Architecture Framework (http://trak.sourceforge.net)
- each object has attributes to enable extra information to be captured i.a.w. TRAK metamodel (OmniGraffle Pro)
- attributes preserved when views shared between platforms & OmniGraffle versions
- Mac OS X & iPad
- stencil (alone) available via GraffleTopia [this site is master source]
- master source for GraffleTopia distribution http://graffletopia.com/stencils/763
Great app trakomnigraffle