TrafficSqueezer is an Open-Source WAN Acceleration and WAN Optimization solution.
* released under: GNU General Public License - v2 & BSD License - clause2.
* Now TrafficSqueezer is a FREE software download at Sourceforge.
* Refer Project Web-site: http://www.trafficsqueezer.org
- Packet Compression
- Email Optimization
- DPI Filters
- Packet Templating
- Packet Coalescing or Packet Multiplexing
- Historical Statistics
- FREE Aquarium GUI for TrafficSqueezer
- HTTP Protocol Optimization
- Transparent Bridging Mode (Layer2 L2 Bridging)
- Routing Mode
- Local Device and or Local Server Optimization Mode
- L7filter Filters
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- TS Limited Firewall
- Send TCP as UDP, Send UDP as TCP
- IPv6 Support
- Squid Support + FREE Squid GUI via Aquarium GUI
- TCP Optimization and Acceleration
- WAN Simulator
- CDN - Content Distribution Networks Extensioins
- Cloud Network Extensions
- SaaS and IaaS Components
- VPN Support
- Application Specific Optimization
this tool doesnt work in any of the linux OS and required support also not provided by the author. Dont use this tool as author and developer is not providing any support and even dint respond to our queries.
This software does not work at all! No documentation is provided! I tested it in Fedora 16, 18, CentOS6.4. None release works properly.
trafficsqueezer is small and works nicely
Love that its free