The RITA database application helps WFP and the Logistics Cluster to support the broader humanitarian community during an emergency, by tracking the storage and transportation of supplies (commonly known as “Relief Items”, or “Non-Food Items”
- Create and edit Cargo Movement/Storage Requests
- Accept and reject requests
- Plan and execute dispatches and collections of goods to other sites
- Receive goods dispatched from another site
- Setup and maintain a local instance with background synchronization
Be the first to post a review of Relief Item Tracking Application!