Track Animation is an easy to use Windows application that simulates the following Disk Scheduling Algorithms : FCFS (First Come First Serve), SJF (Shortest Job First) aka SSTF (Shortest Seek Time First), SCAN (Elevator Algorithm), LOOK, C-SCAN (Circular SCAN) and C-LOOK. This application enables the user to play and pause the simulation after providing the necessary simulation requirements.
- Displays Total Seek Time (Arm Head Movement)
- Displays Graph
- Process Track Sequence via FCFS, SJF(SSTF), SCAN, LOOK, C-SCAN and C-LOOK
- Accepts a maximum of 20 Track Numbers
- Can generate a random list of Track Numbers
- Five animation speed levels
Be the first to post a review of Track Animation!