Abbrevia is a compression toolkit for Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix, and Free Pascal.
It supports compressing and decompressing PKZIP, Microsoft CAB, tar, gzip, and bzip2 archives, and can create self-extracting executables. On Windows it also provides Delphi wrappers for the LZMA, Bzip2, and WavPack SDKs, and PPMd decompression.
Abbrevia also has several visual controls that simplify displaying and manipulating archives, including treeview and listview components.
- Treeview and listview controls for an easy Explorer-like display
- Unicode filenames in all archive formats
- Decompress most .zipx and legacy (PKZIP v1) zips
- ZIP64 support for archives larger than 2GB
- Spanned and split zip archives
- Cross-platform (Windows, OS X, and Linux)
- No DLLs required
- Includes COM component
- Extensive documentation
There are no 2 star reviews.