A cobol debugger for OpenCobol written in OpenCobol 1.1
- 0.1.4 conditional break points added
- 0.1.5 free format added
- 0.1.6 new features (list field) and some fix about previous
- 0.1.7 added the control flow graph building features and other
- 0.1.8 fixed some troubles. tested with OpenCOBOL-1.1-06FEB2009-mingw.zip
- 0.1.9 fixed the 78 level error
- 0.1.9.001 fixed the # read during var processing...
- 0.1.9.002 added the find features and fixed other.(the packages was compiled without troubles/any change on Xp and Ubuntu)
- 0.1.9.003 added the at cursor conditional break point - fixed other
- 0.1.9.004 fixed the declaratives and other about do-anim . added animator options -F11 F12 for home/end cursor movment at file home/end position
- 0.1.9.005 fixed the 2th dimension trouble for data analisys and added short fix
- 0.1.9.006 fixed some abouth free format and other short troubles
- 0.1.9.007 added startup capability at condition or arrived cycled call and watch immediate during animation ..fixed other short.
- 0.1.9.008 fixed some severe and added the capability to show the index for array during watch
Debugging COBOL using COBOL, very cool. Even though the project is in an early state it's quite useful to debug programs, especially if the vendor of the COBOL you use don't ship a debugger with the compiler.