toXML is a Windows application that lets the user convert a Excel file to XML.
toXML allows the user to choose any Excel file [ without limitations of file size or column/row numbers ], and generates the corresponding XML, preserving all the information.
For each data item in the Excel document, toXML automatically creates the appropriate node constructs. These constructs include node type, length constraints, id types and iterative structures.
toXML is created in visual basic 6.0 It takes the help of the ShellExecute library function [ "shell32.dll" ].
1) Supports different versions of Excel file
2) Supports unlimited columns & rows
3) Node structure can be changed by changing a set of rules
4) New XML can be generated by modifying the XML generation
5) The generated XML conforms to XML 1.0 standard
Be the first to post a review of toXML!