Open, edit .tmx files and set metadata to make them of better use in the most CAT programs.
Very light program written in C++, enables you to open (almost) any types of bilingual .tmx file, edit it, split and merge segments, shift the segments up and down as well as delete them. In-built QA checker helps to identify wrong alignments. The most important is the ability to add and edit metadata - proper ones as well as those embodied in opened tmx. Finally you can save the TMX in a well-structured form easily readable by most of the CAT tools.
BEFORE the INSTALLATION, download LF_aligner_4.05_win.zip from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aligner/ and have it in the same directory as the installer of this program. Installer will unzip, combine and install these two programs.
LF aligner is necessary as the alignment functions are based on its engine (thanks to Andras Farkas)
The Help to the program is accessible on the wiki page http://sourceforge.net/p/tmxeditor/wiki/Home/
- Recognize misalignments with the QA checker
- Color codes to recognize misalignments - new feature in the industry!
- Open and edit tmx files
- Align doc, docx, html, htm
- You can pre-set criterions and values by editing "TMX editor setup.txt" file, as well as you can edit/add them directly in program.
- any suggestion? contact us: tmxeditor (at) yahoo.com
Absolutely user friendly, fast and efficient tool. Great job!! Thanks!