pyMantis is a data-management system for (systems) biology build on the web2py framework. It features: tree based file explorer, relational db table wizzard with automated creation of user interfaces, internal and external access management, wiki, ..
- relational database table wizzard with automated creation of user interfaces
- versioning, templating and interlinking of datasets
- tree based file / folder explorer
- wysiwyg wiki
- internal and external access management
- role based authorization (roles can be created by users or admin)
- HTML based preview of file formats: .doc, .xls, .od*, .csv, .pdf, ...
- export of datasets in HTML, XML, JSON, YAML (RESTfull)
- advanced RESTfull API documentation
- integrated mailinglist / forum
- issue tracker with automated ticketing system on crashes
- annotation of data items with: words, hyperlinks, pubmed publications
Be the first to post a review of pyMantis!