tkDerm is a Tcl-based dermatological image database client for PostgreSQL. It relates data with photos automatically based on the time stamps of digital photos.
- It runs on Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
- It uses PostgreSQL as a database server.
- It relates data with photos automatically based on time stamps of photos.
- You can search by the distribution of an eruption.
- You can design the format by which distribution of an eruption is recorded.
- It stores microscopic and dermatoscopic photos as well as clinical photos.
- You can browse photos found by a search rapidly.