(Translations needed - see Wiki for the details.)
Tiny reminder with very simple user interface and no instalation, for people, who have no time to learn how to use it.
Reminds once by chosen time period or repeatedly on regular time intervals basis.
Elements of the interface dynamically changes to give the user instant grafical feedback of his or her action.
Even after launching the reminder, all chosen settings may be dynamically changed by double clicking the icon in the system tray.
NOTE: It requires Java Runtime Environment 5 or higher.
- Very simple user interface, no installation
- Multi-Language (presently Englsh, Slovak, Czech, Norwegian) - Unicode support
- Acoustic alarm with popup window
- Reminds on one-time or regular-time basis
- Shows ordinary number of reminder for regular-time reminders
- Shows the time of the next reminder for regular-time reminders
- Periodically changes color of reminder for regular-time basic
- Different color of icon in system tray for one-time and for regular-time reminder
- Possibility of dynamic change of all parametrs (e. g. the interval of reminding)
- Possibility of saving all currently chosen settings including the texts by one click
- Button for displaying system information about installed Java Runtime Environment and underlying operating system
Be the first to post a review of TinyReminder!