TinyMUSH 3 is a stable, feature-rich descendant of the TinyMUD server, and thus supports multi-user communication in a text-based "virtual world" format, via TCP/IP. The end result looks much like text adventures games of the mid-1980s.
- Stable and proven: Almost 20 years of active development and support
- Easy set-up and maintenance: No headaches
- Easy to learn: Extensive, step-by-step documentation
- Feature-rich: Broad array of softcode capabilities and functions
- Coder-friendly: Can be used to create extremely complex games
I like how your screenshot shows the last connection was from activate.adobe.com which in this case it obviously is 127.0.0.1(localhost). That can only indicate that whoever took that screenshot is pirating at least one adobe product. :) Love this project though.
Perfect base to build your own realm upon.