Tinn-R is free, simple but efficient replacement for the basic code ...Read More
Tinn-R is free, simple but efficient replacement for the basic code editor provided by Rgui. The project is coordinate by Jose Claudio Faria/UESC/DCET. All users are welcome to make it better. LANGUAGE: Object Pascal, IDE: DELPHI 2007.
- The ability to communicate with R (Rgui and Rterm) environment (send instructions, control and receive interpretations)
- Syntax highlight. Highlighting can be set by file type
- Create and manage projects
- Bookmarks: lines and blocks
- Support to Latex
- Work with files of unlimited length
- Work on several documents at the same time. Multiple document interface (MDI) and/or tabbed document interface (TDI)
- Single document window splitting and window splitting
- Support to macro (volatile)
- View file differences with color highlighting
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Tinn-R has greatly simplified and accelerated my development of R script since I began using it about one year ago. Tinn-R is an impressive open source tool. Calling it, a GUI code editor is a bit of an understatement. In several ways, when used in conjunction with R, you have a highly capable environment that begins to approach the features and functionality of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Also impressive is the level of commitment and support this tool receives.
I work with R since years and tried many editors. Many of them has good features as well, even ones that are not in TinnR up til now (code folding, parameter suggestions, color chooser) but this one is the best of all, Very handy, easy to use even for beginners, usable from USB just with 2 corrections in preferences. Excelent work. Many Thanks to jcfaria and Philippe Grosjean
An exceptionally powerful tool for leveraging R's strength's. It is clear from use over the last year that the development team is serious and capable - that makes this a robust addition to one's toolkit.
Works great. thanks to the developers of this app.
This works great. Thanks guys!