TimeDoctor is a tool to visualize execution traces of tasks, queues, cache behavior, etc. While originally targeting embedded media processors and includes specific features for analyzing audio/video streaming applications it has wider applicability.
- View traces of OS tasks and interrupts to resolve scheduling issues
- Link tasks to semaphores and message queues to resolve deadlocks
- Show hardware counters (e.g. cache misses) related to task execution
- Add custom events such as application mode switches
- Quickly browse and zoom in on specific time periods
- View statistics on task load and interrupt rate
- Select relevant traces and reorder traces via drag & drop
- Super simple file format to quicly generate traces from your platform
- Use TimeDoctor as standalone tool or as Eclipse plugin
There are no 3 star reviews.