Thunderpad is a simple, general-purpose and cross-platform text editor written in C++ using the Qt libraries. Thunderpad aims to be faster and more lightweight than most text editors, but as useful as them. Additionally, Thunderpad supports syntax highlighting, word count, line count and comes with various color schemes.
- Simple and clean interface.
- Has various color schemes.
- Distraction free features (such as full screen and/or Minimal Mode).
- Includes "Minimal Mode", where the toolbar and statusbar are hidden.
- Supports more advanced features, such as syntax highlighting and line numbers.
- Can export the document as HTML or PDF.
- Faster than other text editors.
- Simple source code, which makes the programmer's life easier.
- Tested on Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Close integration with all supported platforms.
Be the first to post a review of Thunderpad (formerly Textpad)!