Thinknowlogy is grammar-based software,
designed to utilize the Natural Laws of Intelligence in grammar,
in order to create intelligence through natural language in software,
which is demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language;
• Reasoning in natural language:
- drawing conclusions,
- making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
- asking questions about gaps in the knowledge,
- detecting conflicts in the knowledge;
• Building semantics autonomously (no vocabularies):
- detecting some cases of semantic ambiguity;
• Multi-grammar, proving: Natural Laws of Intelligence are universal.
If the foundation of a science is correct, it integrates its disciplines. However, AI disciplines are incompatible. So, AI is not fundamental, and therefore not scientific.
Example: Science fails to integrate automated reasoning and natural language, because they are incompatible.
Only Thinknowlogy integrates both to: reasoning in natural language.
Not a good piece of software. Extract this, extract that, and move 400 files-wala-now you have an MS-DOS look alike software that has only...wastred time. It asks to wrirte a sentance and then tells you it cannot understand your sentence. You kidding me? God is good was my sentance.