A simple fan control program. Read temperatures, check them against configured limits and switch to appropriate (also pre-configured) fan level. Requires a working thinkpad_acpi or any other hwmon driver that enables temperature reading and fan control from userspace.
- per-sensor temperature limits
- arbitrary strings as fan level (supports "disengaged" and "auto" modes on thinkpads)
- some sanity checks (cough)
- DANGEROUS mode which allows you to destroy your hardware
- ability to destroy your hardware even without dangerous mode if you try hard enough
There are no 3 star reviews.