A simple fan control program. Read temperatures, check them against configured limits and switch to appropriate (also pre-configured) fan level. Requires a working thinkpad_acpi or any other hwmon driver that enables temperature reading and fan control from userspace.
- per-sensor temperature limits
- arbitrary strings as fan level (supports "disengaged" and "auto" modes on thinkpads)
- some sanity checks (cough)
- DANGEROUS mode which allows you to destroy your hardware
- ability to destroy your hardware even without dangerous mode if you try hard enough
simple and straight forward to use
Great app thinkfan
Easy to use and works.
这款软件会损坏电脑么？ Does this software demage my computer? 有些文章提到控制风扇的速度是通过写某些接口实现的，但是这些硬件接口只能被写60W次。 Some articles have referred that some software controls fan speed by writing some interfaces, but these hardware interface can only be written 600K. 我想知道thinkfan是不是采用了同样的办法？ I want to know if thinkfan is using the same way?