The Checker framework is an easily expansible set of check/transformation to build hierarchy of chain operations easily to-store/to-be created and re utilized (at run time if you want).
- Define an Extensible Pattern for Object or function reusing
- Make a run-time modifiable complex list of operations. (XML)
- Make modification check-able and easy to do (validated XML).
- Make operations easily expansible. (simple java Interfaces)
- Store (XML) and cache (JCS) chain of operations
- Give an extremely easy interface to perform operations (One simple API interface class)
- Give a set of pre-build operations useful to perform Boolean check expressions and basic transformation of string
- Small set of dependencies
- Keep standard in mind
There are no 1 star reviews.