MultiThreaded TFTP Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Unix for PXEBOOT, firmware load, support tsize, blksize, timeout Server Port Ranges, Block Number Rollover for Large Files. Runs as Service/daemon. Single Port version also available. Download
- Supports nearly Every Industry Standard Feature
- Total Size (tsize), Block Size, Interval Time, Block Number RollOver
- Supports process owner, other than root
- Extensive Logging, Historical Logging
- Can specify Server Interfaces and Ports
- Client Port Ranges
- Thread Pool
- Unix Daemon or Windows Service
- Very Small Foot Print
All right, very easy to start to use.
Great TFTP and easy to use. Downloaded an executable to Microchip target using their Internet bootloader demo app. This was so much easier than Solarwinds server, that is the service, but left question as to how to talk to anything.
Pros: Windows user. Very easy, very friendly to use. Installation and deployment is good. Running in service or standalone mode is great. Very stable. Cons: Could benefit from a ZIP binary package for deployment without an installer.
Very good Software.