Java GUI based File Splitter and Joiner. Works on Windows and Linux.
- Split Files in User-Defined number of Parts (of almost equal sizes).
- Join the Split Files to reproduce the original File again.
- Split Files Can Be Split on One Os and Joined on Another.
- Uses 8Kb Buffer so very small size files may not result in desired split.
- Ability To Delete Split Files Simultaneously while Joining to conserve space.(Test on Linux Only)
- As of v2 Users can define the MaxFileSize instead of No. Of Parts.
Nice, thank you
simple and straight forward to use
Tried TFSplit to break up a VM image for transport on multiple DVD's, it never worked. I selected a max size of 4GB and # of parts to 6. The VM was 22GB large so I should have gotten approximately 6 parts @ 3.6 GB each. It created the 6 split files but only grew the first to 1.5 GB then stated that it was done. Tried this with # of parts only and max size only but got the same result.