Instead of always creating these annoying zip folders or just new folders for all your text based files (C files, NSIS files, CPP files, etc.), just use Text Zipper! It takes your files and puts them all into one Batch file. Making these files more Portable. Example: Distribute your sourcecode in a easier way. You can customize by editing the batch file.
- Simple one button interface
- Creates backwards compatible batch files
- Customizable (because it creates Batch files)
- File format filter (to not process non-textbased files) to avoid bugs.
- Checkbox "combine files." (outputs into one file: "Extracted.txt")
- Complete... Meaning stable and working.
- Lowered .NET dependency to 2.0
Be the first to post a review of Text Zipper!