TextUML Toolkit is an IDE for UML that lets you create models at the same speed you write code by using a textual notation instead of the conventional graphical one.
This project is hosted on github. https://abstratt.github.io/textuml
- creation of UML models using a textual notation
- increased modeling productivity
- the features you like in your favorite IDE: instant validation, syntax highlighting, outline view, textual comparison, content assist*
- live graphical visualization of your model as class diagrams
- compatible with any tools that support Eclipse UML2 models