TextTest is an application-independent tool for text-based functional testing. This means running a batch-mode binary in lots of different ways, and using the text output produced as a means of controlling the behaviour of that application.
- filtering mechanism for run-dependent output
- sandbox environment for isolation of test data
- performance testing
- built-in ways to capture responses from external programs
- integration with grid engines for parallel testing ((S)GE, LSF, Condor)
- integration with bug systems (Bugzilla, Jira)
- version control browser (CVS, Mercurial, Bazaar)
- historical HTML report for nightjobs, including Jenkins integration
Nice work ! Great project.
Works and fast.