TexMaths is an addon designed to provide LaTeX support into LibreOffice. LaTeX equations can be inserted as images (SVG or PNG formats) and the LaTeX code is saved into the image attribute for further editing.
- Multiplatform (Windows, Linux, MacOS X)
- Available in Writer, Impress and Draw documents
- Equations are inserted as PNG or SVG images
- Numbered equations
- Suppports Display, Inline Display and any other LaTeX environment
- Equations can be directly exported to MS Office documents
- Allows direct edition of equations through a simple GUI
- Allows direct Text to LaTeX conversion
- Configurable keyboard shortcutseature
- Fully localized
- Compatibility with ooolatex
texmaths is small and works nicely
great app, works nicely
Thank you for providing this excellent extension for LibreOffice. Simlpy the best option to create mathematical formulas with LibreOffice.
SVG option is great, much better than ooolatex solution. This is now my default equation writer for LibreOffice
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.