TexMaths is an addon designed to provide LaTeX support into LibreOffice. LaTeX equations can be inserted as images (SVG or PNG formats) and the LaTeX code is saved into the image attribute for further editing.
- Multiplatform (Windows, Linux, MacOS X)
- Available in Writer, Impress and Draw documents
- Equations are inserted as PNG or SVG images
- Numbered equations
- Suppports Display, Inline Display and any other LaTeX environment
- Equations can be directly exported to MS Office documents
- Allows direct edition of equations through a simple GUI
- Allows direct Text to LaTeX conversion
- Configurable keyboard shortcutseature
- Fully localized
- Compatibility with ooolatex
This nice and in future will replace the libreMath, because if latex and Math can not separate, I hope they add new feature (gui symbol) for new user which not familiar with latex command. Why this plugin is not developed intensively. If I have time I will modified this plugin easer and have graphical icon to put symbol and other math symbol like lyx.
Awesome project. Much easier to use than the default system in LibreOffice.
Much better than the stuff being sold for MSOffice!
Amazing ease of use, great for simple reports etc. I will use full-fledged Latex for important documents, but this makes life easy for homeworks etc! Thank you very much!
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.