TestLink is a web based Test Management tool.
The application provides Test specification, Test plans and execution, Reporting, Requirements specification and collaborate with well-known bug trackers.
IMPORTANTE NOTICE About CVS
Code in CVS is HISTORICAL ONE.
We have moved repository to http://gitorious.org/testlink-ga
- Requirements Management - Define your requirements and do not lose track of the changes because of the requirement versioning- and revisioning system
- Test Specification - Define Test Cases by grouping into different Test Suites
- Test Execution Assignment - Assign Test Case Execution on Build-Level
- Test Execution - Execute Test Cases for free-definable Platforms, Builds and Test Plans
- Test Reports, Metrics, Charts, Test Execution Monitoring, ...
- Centralized User- and Role-Management
- Highly customizable because of user-definable Custom Fields
- XML-RPC API
- ... many many more
After 1 year incubating TestLink, we finally implemented it in our QA team (mostly, finding a way to organize our activities now with TestLink) Greatly help QA members to organize testing activities by centralizing of: Criteria, Test evidence and even, monitoring testers activity. Successfully managing 3,000+ test cases by now each with notes, attatchments, linked to Bugzilla reported issues etc.
No bells and whistles....but it manages test plans, requirements, test cases, test execution and test reports! Great tool!
Nice work ! Great project.
Thanks for good program!
Thanks for updates ;)