TEncoder is a multithreaded video and audio converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg. It can also download video/audio from video sites like youtube. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
DURING INSTALLATION YOU WILL BE OFFERED 3RD PARTY TOOLS. YOU CAN SKIP THEM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO INSTALL THEM. DON'T JUST CLICK NEXT!
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2, Speex, Opus
- Download video from sites like YouTube.com
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Select between different audio and subtitle tracks for each file
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Select between 840 device presets
- 64 bit support
- Watermark videos with image
- Dub videos with external audio files
- Create video using image and audio
I have unfortunately installed this software and got my computer infected by an unknown number of viruses/Trojan horses...
I'd give 5 stars for the functionality. However, hidden inside the setup file there's a file named "install2754.exe" that the setup installs/runs WITHOUT USER CONSENT. Submitted to a Virustotal analysis, 16 out of 53 antviruses (Panda, ESET, Kaspersky, McAffe, etc, ) report this file as a trojan, virus, whatever. That's way too much for a false positive. So beware.
Does what it says and is fast.
after test lot of encoders... this is the best...