TEncoder is a multithreaded video and audio converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2, Speex, Opus
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Select between different audio and subtitle tracks for each file
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Select between 840 device presets
- 64 bit support
after test lot of encoders... this is the best...
Great product, easy to use, no unwanted 'add-on' products.
very simple and easy to use but powerfull
I tried several other Video Converting programs before stumbling upon this one. No malware of other crap, no nagscreens, no toolbars. Works like a charm, and is very fast and stable. Converts between an amazing amount of formats, and one can adjust about every property of the output file. Not the easiest program out there, but it works the best and gets the job done in one single screen. I am very pleased with this software, and do not think I'll ever need anything else.
Great software. It is simple to use, yet surprisingly very powerful. It is very stable. I have stopped using Handbrake in favor of TEncoder.