tellmatic is a php and mysql based newsletter script to create, manage and send personalized newsletters or mass mails. uses wysiwyg and has a form editor. adresses and newsletter are stored in unlimited groups. handle bouncemails and failed adresses
- Queued message sending via smtp and cron possible
- Summaries, detailed Statistics and Geo-Maps
- Tracking via Link or Blindimage (use a logo as tracking image etc)
- Quality Checks, Syntax Checking, Check for duplicate entries
- Bounce-Mail Management
- Multiple SMTP-Servers
- Group unlimited amount of Addresses
- small formeditor to make individual subscribe forms for different groups of interest, Captcha Spamprotection, User defineable Errormessages, RegExpr possible to validate Input
- automagic bouncehandling and e-mail address validation
- View anonymous or personalized Newsletter online
- Blacklist (regex,email,domain)
Great software, thanks tellmatic
tellmatic is small and works nicely
great program tellmatic, thanks.
Very useful project!
Great idea. Poor implementation. No documentation and it's mostly in German. After hours of fiddling and getting everything working (SMTP works fine, tested, etc.) I go to send my first batch and the queue doesn't work. It just sits there saying "Started". If there were some sort of documentation I am sure it's some simple thing but there's not.