MVC2 based HTML 5 enabled Web Application Framework
TechMVC is a very powerful and highly optimized MVC2 based web application framework, which enables developers to build high performance Website.
Current Version: 3.1.1
1. Meta Character set support enabled. Can be specified from Config.php($var->defaultCharacterSet). Default: utf-8
2. Following functions added:
a. TechMVC::LoadLibrary($path, $shared = false) -> Include library to TechMVC runtime.
b. In Config.php varriable "$var->meta_tags" renamed to "$var->defaultMetaTags"
c. TechMVC::updateMetaTags($param) has been added, will be used to add/update/remove metatags from any Controller.
d. Custom Link Tag Support Enabled with controller based append facility: TechMVC::createCustomLinkTags($param);
e. Session handler upgraded to avoid undefined session ids.
1. Following functions has been removed completely:
a. Utility::include_custom_lib($path, $shared
- MVC2 Based Template Driven System Support
- Automated Form Generation and Data Validation
- Email Sending Facility with Attachments, HTML/Text email, Multiple protocols (sendmail, SMTP, and Mail) support
- Any Third Party Class Integration(Plug and Play) Support
- Flexible URL Masking and Routing
- HTML 5 Enabled
- Benchmarking Support
- On-memory Error Log Support for Debugging
- Optimized Theme Engine for Template Driven System with Template Override and Ejection Support with Dynamic CSS, JS loading.
- HTML and HTML-GZ Caching with Expiry and Regeneration
- Image Manipulation Library ( cropping, resizing ) with PHP-GD Support
- Secured Session Management and Security Filtering
- Eclipse Ready
- IBM Power Servers Ready