TCP/IP Manager is designed to help computer users keep track of their network configuration in different locations. At home or at work, changing network settings is now just one click away!
- Save your network settings in an unlimited number of profiles
- Support for switching TCP/IP settings (including multiple IP/Gateway/DNS servers)
- Support for switching proxy settings, computer and workgroup names
- Support for MAC spoofing
- Easy switching between profiles (with tray icon and hotkeys)
- Generate batch files from network profiles
- Import current system settings
- Very fast and easy to use interface
- Run at Windows startup
- WebUpdate (complete with news) and statistics modules
- Installer and standalone (7z) versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
Love it super easy.
Really awesome program, easy to use, good looking, simple. Good job!
tcpipmanager works great
Using it on Windows XP Pro with all Service Packs and it doesn't change the IP, although I have appointed one in the profile's settings and unchecked the "Obtain an IP address automatically"-option. The rest is changed so I presume this might be viewed as a bug.