TcpGate is a proxy server that proxies client requests to backend server. You can debug the messages send between clients and server. The server also maintains blacklist and whitelist IP addresses so only authorized clients can connect to the proxy.
- Proxies client TCP and UDP requests to backend server
- Maintains a blacklist and whitelist IP addresses
- Traces client requests and server responses
- Log client requests and server responses to a local file
- Supports proxy client request to backup server in case failed to connect active server
- Supports HTTP proxy that you can shares one PC's internet connection for others
- Mirrors client and server messages to another application