- no external libraries are required for the basic functions
- all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure
- UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages
- TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts
- font subsetting
- images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods
- 1D and 2D barcodes including QR-Code, Datamatrix and PDF417
- Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies
- automatic page header and footer management
- document encryption up to 256 bit and digital signature certifications
- transactions to UNDO commands
- PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments
- text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping)
- multiple columns mode
- no-write page regions
- bookmarks and table of content
- text hyphenation
- text stretching and spacing (kerning)
- automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification
- automatic page numbering and page groups
- move and delete pages
- page compression
- XObject Templates
- PDF/A-1b (ISO 19005-1:2005) support
The examples look good but the installation guide, absolutely useless and not very helpful. Had to guess what exactly you wanted the PHP was to include and to configure the damn thing. Then I get a message saying TCPDF error: Could not include font definition file: helvetica.php - No support whatever. Absolute waste of time, I would recommend providing a clearer installation guide as one you have on your site is pathetic.
Well, looks promising but I can't get it work. After I have copied files to server and tried some example I have got a Failed opening required '__DIR__/tcpdf_autoconfig.php' no matter what I put into config/tcpdf_config.php, the result is always the same (or shame actually). Html2PDF, which uses the tcpdf internally works right of the box properly - try to be like that please or provide some comperhensive installation instructions.
Looks like a fantastic suite but svg support seems to be seriously broken.
Looks like a fantastic suite but svg support seems to be seriously broken. Even this <?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?> <!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 1.1//EN" "...../Graphics/SVG/1.1/DTD/svg11.dtd"> <svg xmlns="" version="1.1"> <circle cx="100" cy="50" r="40" stroke="black" stroke-width="2" fill="red" /> </svg> tiny svg seems to fail. and no docuemnts about what does and doesnt work in svg makes it pretty much unusable. Great pity because its a serious piece of work
i dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!