- no external libraries are required for the basic functions
- all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure
- UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages
- TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts
- font subsetting
- images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods
- 1D and 2D barcodes including QR-Code, Datamatrix and PDF417
- Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies
- automatic page header and footer management
- document encryption up to 256 bit and digital signature certifications
- transactions to UNDO commands
- PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments
- text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping)
- multiple columns mode
- no-write page regions
- bookmarks and table of content
- text hyphenation
- text stretching and spacing (kerning)
- automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification
- automatic page numbering and page groups
- move and delete pages
- page compression
- XObject Templates
- PDF/A-1b (ISO 19005-1:2005) support
Great features, if a little scatty on the documentation side ... so far, forum has helped with a few things to compensate for that. Disagree about difficulty implementing/installing TCPDF as it is just like installing any other library, so can't understand why people are marking it down for poor installation. Overall, features is what TCPDF is all about and it is worth any difficulties in setting it up in order to benefit from them ... better it be a valuable utility with scatty documentation than than just some useless buggy utility with pretentious documentation.
The examples look good but the installation guide, absolutely useless and not very helpful. Had to guess what exactly you wanted the PHP was to include and to configure the damn thing. Then I get a message saying TCPDF error: Could not include font definition file: helvetica.php - No support whatever. Absolute waste of time, I would recommend providing a clearer installation guide as one you have on your site is pathetic.
Looks like a fantastic suite but svg support seems to be seriously broken.
Tcpdf is excellent! Thanks.