- no external libraries are required for the basic functions
- all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure
- UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages
- TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts
- font subsetting
- images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods
- 1D and 2D barcodes including QR-Code, Datamatrix and PDF417
- Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies
- automatic page header and footer management
- document encryption up to 256 bit and digital signature certifications
- transactions to UNDO commands
- PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments
- text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping)
- multiple columns mode
- no-write page regions
- bookmarks and table of content
- text hyphenation
- text stretching and spacing (kerning)
- automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification
- automatic page numbering and page groups
- move and delete pages
- page compression
- XObject Templates
- PDF/A-1b (ISO 19005-1:2005) support
Documentation is confusing when it comes to formatting the HTML. Basically writeHTML trashes most of the HTML you send it. I suppose this is fine if you are outputting a PDF based on very simple content and markup but for reports needing more than the very basic markup this is not the tool, or at least the lack of detailed documentation makes it seem that way.
Great lib ! Very handy and usefull.
It helped me to print to PDF from PHP.
Amazing Library ! Helped me a lot when i was trying create PDF files in PHP, Its features are unmatched as compared to other libraries i used, especially the ability to add custom fonts and use SVG images. Thanks to the devs !
I use it for my sourceforge project freeportfolio. With it, it is easy to generate customized pdf. Thanks.