TCC/LE is a basic command processor (shell) derived from award winning 4NT command processor, packaged as a port ableapp. TCC/LE v13 is compatible with any version of Microsoft XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and Windows 7, including 64-bit versions.
The TCC/LE Portable Launcher allows you to run TCC/LE from a removable drive. It leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take your shell wherever you go.
TCC/LE Portable comes with powerful start-up script. It automatically registers extensions like (portable) Perl, Java, Python, etc.
- TCC/LE Portable is compatible with PortableApps.com Format Specification (3.0)
- It can be invoked from PortableApps.com launcher, from shortcut (even pinned to taskbar), from ConEmu console or from command line.
- Takes care about parent expectations if invoked from cmd.exe or ConEmu: plays with redirected streams, expected priorities, console window settings, etc.
- TCC/LE Portable contains its own application launcher, like most PortableApps do. Launcher is written in from the scratch in C++ and adds some new features.
- TCC/LE Portable supports its own set of portable extensions: scripting languages (like Perl), code executors (like Java), command-line tools (Maven, Ant, etc) or scripts to be executed using installed tools.
- Portable extensions are independent on installed system components, system components are disabled for the rest of subsystem..
Be the first to post a review of TCC/LE Portable!